What Is Archery Wars League?
Looking for a fun new hobby that will get you some exercise, allow you to hang out with your friends, and get your adrenaline pumping. We are now offering Archery Wars League at the Battlearium.
Our friends at the Archery Arena run an Archery League each year. We are mirroring what they do. The winner of our league will travel to Cincinnati to play the Archery Arena League Champions.
What’s It Look Like?
See this video:
The minimum team size is 4 people. The maximum team size is 8 people.
Men, Women, and Co-ed Play
All teams play against each other no matter the sex of the players. Build your team with the best players you can find.
Age Requirement for Archery Wars League
This is designed to be an adult league but we will allow teenagers to play with parent permission. Note: everybody has to sign the legal waiver to play.
Your registration is due by midnight on November 1st!
Game Days and Times
Games will be played on Thursday evenings between 6pm and 8pm. The first game will be November 7th.
Game play will consist of the best of 5 matches. Matches will consist of the following mini-games:
- Starter Archery Wars – one hit and you are out, last team standing wins, 3 barriers, no respawns.
- Classic Archery Wars – one hit and you are out, respawn by shooting out a circle in the middle target, last team standing wins, 3 barriers.
- Classic + Archery Wars – one hit and you are out, respawn a team member by shooting out a circle in the middle target, catch and arrow and the shooter is out and choose a team member to respawn. Last team standing wins, 3 barriers.
- Zombie Jail break – one hit and you are out, players who are out go the out of bounds area behind the enemy team, players can be respawned by shooting out the circle in the middle target, catch and arrow and the shooter is out and choose a member to bring back from jail, lob an arrow into the jail and if it is caught the player respawns, if a player in jail touches a player from the other team the player is out and the person escapes from jail. Plus there are no barriers.
- Kick the Can – get hit and you are out, no respawns, no targets, knock the cans over and your team wins OR the first team out of players loses.
The Cost to Join the Archery Wars League
Register You or Your Team Today
Registration happens online. We have a page set up that allows you to sign-up as an individual OR as a team. If you need to pay with cash or by check, give us a call or a text at 304.208.8057 or come and see us at 917 3rd Avenue during our walk-in hours.